Health From The Inside Out
Many people want to get healthier or lose weight but have difficulty sticking to a long-term plan. Dieters experience upwards of a 95% fail rate, which begs the question: Why do we keep trying what doesn’t work? Thankfully, there IS a better way to achieve a healthy lifestyle long-term: Through harnessing the power of the mind and the intuition of the body to lead the way. The Wellness Workshop can be a one-time presentation or an ongoing series where each meeting provides information and offers support and “accountability” for participants in their healthy lifestyle journeys. This workshop is an effective way to promote health and camaraderie among members of your group or workplace. It will help members of your team rethink their eating and exercise approaches and dial in psychological strategies for creating a long-term healthy lifestyle!
- Learn healthy mindsets about health, fitness, & weight
- Distinguish health facts from fads
- Apply Mindfulness and Intuitive Eating
- Achieve health and weight loss goals through habit change
- Learn the toll stress takes on your body and brain and how your stress affects people around you
- Learn how to set boundaries in areas that will make a difference to your stress reduction
- Learn three techniques that will reduce your stress in real-time, and over time
- Learn healthy mindset hacks to help you continue to build a stress-less life
Empty Nest Moms
Whether you’re a “working mom” or a “stay-at-home mom,” you likely devote endless physical and emotional energy to caring for your kids. So when it’s time for them to leave home, you may feel like a big part of your identity went with them. Many moms feel unmoored during the transition to empty-nest-hood. But it can be an incredibly empowering new chapter of your life if you have the right mindset. This workshop can help you connect with yourself to create a purposeful “next chapter” of your life.
Other Services Offered with TN Mental Wellness
Emily Runyan has built her career around helping people address the psychological, emotional, and relationship barriers to living their most healthy life. Contact Emily Runyan to arrange a Corporate, Church, or Group Workshop.