Feeling stuck in a rut with your therapy or psychiatry career? Overwhelmed and alone with your solo practice? Exhausted from working for an agency?
We invite you to be a part of Tennessee Mental Wellness – a growing group practice that values clinician empowerment + excellence in clinical care in a boutique-like setting.
Tennessee Mental Wellness is a private pay practice in Gallatin, TN that specializes in family, couples, and individual therapy for adults and adolescents. We pride ourselves in offering diverse treatments for a variety of presenting concerns, providing excellent evidence-based therapy, in an inviting boutique-like setting.
We are hiring virtual and in-person therapists and psychiatrists:
- W2 Employees who want a turn-key, private-pay practice
- Licensed Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, LPCs, LMFTs, and LCSWs
- Strong preference for therapists with training in EMDR, Brainspotting, IFS, EFT and Gottman Method, as well as for psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners
Why TN Mental Wellness might just be your Dream Job:
- Turn-Key: Marketing, admin support, phone system, EHR, and a high-end office with snacks and other amenities are all provided FOR YOU.
- Empowerment: As a clinician with TN Mental Wellness, you create your career around your lifestyle: choose your own rates, pick your own schedule and time off, and work with clients in your preferred niche. Read about our vision, mission and values.
- Professional Growth: Staff co-learning meetings are offered regularly – to learn from and teach your fellow clinicians.
- If you’re ready to be excited about your career again, complete a job application to apply for any of the above positions. Send completed application and resume and cover letter to Emily Runyan, Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Tennessee Mental Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking to build an inclusive workplace that reflects and serves our diverse community. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, all genders, foreign-language speakers, and the LGBTQ+ community.)